Friday 13 January 2017

Sideways striplet


I started with a piece of spearmint green card and cut an aperture using the Lattice and Lace striplet die. Using a slightly larger piece of card i cut out the same striplet without using the outside edge. I mounted these two layers together adding a piece of pixie powdered paper behind to accentuate the design.

I added these layers to another matt in periwinkle. I added this to another matt of milk and spearmint green.

I finished the design off my added pearls to the centres of the of the flowers and stamped a sentiment using black archival

Hope you like it

xx



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Terri, I love my Pixie powders, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Terri, a gorgeous card haven't used my pixie powders yet will definately get them out when I get home as I love the effect you have done with them.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete