Wednesday 28 September 2016


The Holly & the Ivy...




For this deign i started off with some colour cloud - Basil Leaf on coconut white, i cut out two  of each of the ivy dies from the finishing touches collection of dies. I cut two of each of the holly sprays in brunswick green. I entwined these two together and held them in place with cosmic shimmer glue.

I made three itty bitty bows using Rich Red card, i used both the classic bow and filigree bow and layered them together. I made the same bow using the full size die.

Whilst waiting for these to dry I made the final matt and layers in coconut white and rich red. I used john lockwoods stamps .. the holly and the ivy on each side and added a flourish in each corner.

I layered the holly and ivy into a wreath shape and added the bows. I cut out two pairs of filigree holly and added pva berries. Whilst waiting for this to dry I stamped ... the holly & ivy and  shaded holly leaves in a circular shape in the centre. I added the holly to centre of the design.

Finished design 8 x 8 inches

Hope you like it

xx








1 comment:

  1. Morning Terri, this is a fabulous Christmas Card very traditional.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete