Friday 2 September 2016


Santa Scene





For this design i chose a simple black and white theme. I cut out the santa scene in black gloss card and mounted it over white card, that was covered in diamond sprinkles. For the next layer i cut the topper out of coconut white and cut a matching piece again in coconut white and covered this in diamond sprinlkles. For the topper i used black gloss card and mounted this over a piece of water colour card sprinkled with pixie powders to give the look of the northern lights sky.

I added a simple but large matt of black and white card

Finished size 6.75 x 8.25

Hope you like it

xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Terri, I have got this die and it's very nice.
    Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Terri, I have got this die and it's very nice.
    Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sublime. would happily give this to my loved ones. very nice and unique. x

    ReplyDelete