Friday 23 September 2016


Happy Birthday Auntie Mary xx





For this design i wanted something special for my favourite Auntie
so i went with hand coloured stamped topper. These roses match the french collection of dies. Auntie Mary loves yellow roses, hence the colour. i used my alcohol pens and shaded the roses i mounted the finished piece on to a plum mat and then a double matt of milk and plum, each layer cut from the french collection. I also added a sentiment into the blank area. 

I cut two layers to mount my finished centre piece. For the smaller layer i embossed the milk piece with the eternal ivy embossing folder and then mounted it, onto another piece of plum card and then on to a plain matt and layer.

I added a purple ribbon bow as this is her favourite colour..... and mine.

Finished design 8 x 8 inches

She loved it.... Hope you do too

xx

2 comments:

  1. beautiful terri xx a very pretty card and colour too <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Terri, love the colours
    Take care Jane B .

    ReplyDelete