Monday 5 September 2016

Friends.....






I thought it was time to try something a little different.

For this card i used two colours, Coconut white and Rich Red.

I cut out the Rose garden striplet a couple of times and layered together. I used cosmic shimmer pva glue and coloured in the roses. I cut out the striplet in green and pieced the pieces back for the leaves. I mounted it onto a matt of rich red card.

For the next matt I embossed the white card using the knotted trellis embossing folder and mounted it on to a matching rich red matt. I made a further matt of white and red and mounted both layers. I stamped a sentiment and cut it out using the centre of the nobel dies

I added red gems to the corners of the top and base layer

Finished size 8.25 x 8.25 inches

Hope you like it

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment