Monday 1 August 2016


Linda's Bling....




This one is for Linda who inspired this design..... Thank you !!

I chose Coconut White & Iris for this design. I started with Large Pierced rectangles dies as my three base layers in alternate  colours. 

I decorated the top layer in each corner with the charming hearts corner to which i added clear crystals.

I cut out  the centre top layer out of coconut white and covered it in an adhesive sheet and covered it in Iced Snow and placed it in the centre of my top layer. I used the Montreal Die form the Canadian die range and cut out and layered this together adding clear crystals to the base layer. On the top layer i used the just rite sentiment stamp and archival watering can to stamp.... Time to celebrate.

I mounted this on to my layer of bling to complete the design.

Finished size 7" x 8"

Hope you like 

Terri







No comments:

Post a Comment