Monday 15 August 2016


Have an Awesome day....





For this design I chose Black, Coconut White and Rich Red.

Using the Rich red and Coconut White i cut all the layers out of the Lisbon die from the Portuguese Die set. On the top layer i stamped Have an awesome day from the just-rite sentiment stamp set. I added a black pearl on two layers.

I used the classic rose die from the  finishing touches range. Again using rich red and coconut white. I shaped them and added a pearl to the centre and left them to dry. I cut out and embossed four black leaves.

I made a double mount of Coconut white and black  to which i mounted the flowers and topper and added large black pearls to each corner adding a double layer of mounting foam ready to mount this layer

I made another double layer of rich red and coconut white adding a smaller pearl to each corner, this became the base for this design

Finished size 8" x 8"

Hope you like it

Terri















No comments:

Post a Comment