Monday 8 August 2016

Each day is a Gift.....






For this design i have used Milk, Taupe and Black foundation card stock

I covered a piece of card with an adhesive sheet and used the Austrian backround die and cut it. Once the outline was left i covered this with Diamond Sprinkles. I took a slightly larger piece of card and covered this with an adhesive sheet and covered this with gilding flakes - Mulled Wine. 

I mounted both these on to black card to form the first layer of my design. I mounted this on to a double mount of Taupe and black, then a single mount and milk.

Next using milk card i cut out the centre from the austrian background die and two tags from both the french and austrian corner, tag & border die sets. I mounted these together in the centre of the design after stamping a sentiment from John Lockwoods stamp set - butterfly dreams.

I cut out some trailing ivy and various sizes of daises and arranged these to the bottom left of the sentiment

Finished size 6" x 8"

Hope you like it

Terri






No comments:

Post a Comment