Wednesday 31 August 2016

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.....








Something we all need to do.....  A heart felt message to anyone & everyone


For this design i started by using Pixie Powders on watercolour card. I just love the results you get with these.

I cut the Scandinavian background out of a piece of black card leaving a border to frame the design. I cut the same size piece from the watercolour card and mounted the frame on top. From the remaining piece of background i cut out several camelia flowers and grouped them over the centre at the end of the pierced flag, I stamped the sentiments Believe in yourself..... and added two small flowers along the flag.

I mounted this onto a double mount of Blush and Black card and finished with large pearls in each corner.

Finished size 8.25 x 6.25 inches

Hope you like it

xx

2 comments: