Wednesday 3 August 2016


Believe in yourself...


For this design I chose Iris & Coconut White.

I cut out the main element using a striplet die - Ravello, lining it up three times to create a background. I mounted it on coconut white to show off the design. I added it to another double mat and layer with pearls in the corner of each layer of Iris.

I cut out some splendid swirls and some trailing ivy in coconut white and then i cut varying sizes of perfect peonies and layered them up, finishing with a pearl in each centre.


I cut out 2 centres from the Canadian collection to add a border. I used John Lockwoods stamp set, Lotus Frames - and stamped ... Believe in yourself.

I arranged the flowers, swirls, leaves and sentiment offset to the left to complete the design.

Finished Design 8" x 8"

Hope you like it

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment