Wednesday 20 July 2016


You deserve to soar...




For this design i chose to use two colours, Coconut White and Heather. I cut out three silhouettes of butterflies from the Finishing Touches collection. I stamped the Arched Swirls and coloured in with toning colours using alcohol markers. I lined them up so each butterfly has the same design showing through.

I cut some trailing ivy and a centre die from the Austria Salzburg die in Heather and set it on Coconut white to emphasize the dies design.

I used John Lockwood's Butterfly dreams stamps set to add the sentiment.

I added matching matt and layers and then added pearls in the corners of each layer.

Finished size 7.75" square

Hope you like it

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Love this one, such a pretty design. You make all your cards with such care, I loved the card you made for me at christmas

    ReplyDelete