Monday 18 July 2016

Simple Scandinavian







For this simple design i chose two colours from the Foundation cardstock colour range, Amethyst and Milk.

I started by cutting the largest decorative die out of the Stockholm die from the Scandinavian Collection out of the top layer, then the two layers out of smaller pieces to mat and layer. I added pearls around the oval in the centre of the top layer. 

I cut out 4 charming hearts corners and cut them down so the corner is now symmetrical. I made up one large, two medium and 6 small camellia flowers with pearls in the centre and layered them over the border from the filigree bow die set.

I added a matching layer with pearls in the corner to set the design off

Finished size 8" x 8.75"


Hope you like it

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment