Friday 29 July 2016


Silver & Grey Time to Celebrate ...



Time for a bit on shimmer, I just had to do a design using Gilding Flakes, one of my favourite mediums to use.

For this design used the Nobel Dies from the Ornate Pierced range. I cut the border out and applied Silver Moon Gilding Flakes on the bottom layer. I cut out a base layer and covered it in a sticky sheet then put gilding flakes over and polished off any excess.

For the central design i used the Toronto Die from the Canadian range  in Slate grey and Coconut White. On the second layer i added clear crystals and the top layer i added the sentiment Time to Celebrate stamped using Watering Can Archival ink, then mounted in the centre of the Nobel Frame.

I added a layer of Coconut White to accentuate the shapes of the Shape of the centre piece. I added a simple double border to finish the design

Finished size 8"x 7"

Hope you like it

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment