Tuesday 2 June 2015

Life is a journey...



Life is a journey...

For this design i used milk and periwinkle card from the foundation card range. I used a double mount of the contrasting colours for the base of this design.

I stamped the lotus, from John Lockwood's Lotus frame stamp collection, onto milk card. I added a sentiment from the same stamp set. I stamped these with black archival ink and then coloured the lotus using the cosmic shimmer iridescent shimmering watercolour paints - Antique Shades. I cut this out using the Decorative frames from the Italian collection from Sue Wilson's range.

I cut out the embroidered striplet in milk and cut down the centre to enhance the hearts in this die to match the hearts in the decorative frames. I mounted these down either edge to frame the design. I mounted the finished topper between the frame slightly above centre to leave space to an itty bitty classic bow to finish the design

Hope you like it

Terri
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment